Saturday, January 21, 2012

     Theres a new Rolex Boutique under construction now on 5th Avenue. 
This is where I will work when it opens. It will be operated by Wempe.
Sales training starts this week at the Rolex building. It will last 3 days.
I will meet everyone else that I'll be working with Tuesday; 
We'll enjoy ourselves at a dinner the first night.

     I'm looking forward to starting my new job! I'll be starting to work 3/1
at the Wempe store at 700 5th Avenue. I'll learn their systems and 
company culture a month before the new Rolex Boutique opens.  
I'm very excited for this new path in my career. I've worked the last 30+ years for both 
Tourneau in NYC & Bailey, Banks & Biddle in Short Hills NJ previously.



Opening day is scheduled for March 30th 
The new Rolex Boutique presented by Wempe 
will be at Fifth Avenue at 53rd Street 
(at the foot of the Rolex building).
Wempe's NYC location is their highest grossing store. This is their 2nd store to open
in the US. They've been in NYC since 1980.
  There are other stores primarily in Germany, and also locations in the UK, Austria, Spain, & France. 

No comments:

Post a Comment